Monday, June 16, 2008

Monday - June 16

It's a new week... No children are here yet this morning so I thought I would type a quick blog. I sure hope everyone had a fantastic Father's Day. The weather was perfect. Sunday I bought a few more items for the playyard. Water table, another umbrella for shade, a frog figure for over by the hosta's I just planned, and I also have a new park bench. Just adding a few more fun items to the playyard.

This week we will hopefully be spending alot of time outside. No rain please..... If we get stuck inside we'll be doing a summer theme. On Tuesday I will have a visit from someone from the Parent Aware Program. They will be looking at my childcare and giving me any pointers on anything that should be changed to make my environment better for the children. This is a couple month program, and when all is said and done they will rate my child care on 1 - 4 stars. Of course, I'm working to receive 4 stars. :)

I'm looking forward to a great week.

No comments: