If you decide to make one, be prepared for tons of fun, laughter and wet children. :)
- Water containers. You can use any storage containers.
- Zip ties
- Funnels (the larger funnels work best)
- cup for dunking and pouring
- duct tape
- Silicone if you want to make sure it doesn't leak.
- What I did was use zip ties to attach the tubing to the fence. Menard's had the florescent zip ties, and they worked great.
- Once you get the tubing attached, use duct tape to secure the ends together so they don't come apart. I used silicone on the plastic bottle to keep it together better.
- Attach the funnels to the fence with the bottom of the funnel in the top of the tubing. I also attached the funnels to the fence using zip ties because they had a loop on the top.
- Add containers underneath the tubing with water. Test each tube before the kids play with it to make sure they don't leak and go into the containers of water.
Picture of finished water wall.
Pictures of the kids having some fun. If you would like to see more pictures I'm loading them all up on my child care facebook account.
To purchase some of the items above at Amazon.com, please click on the links.
Thank you for viewing!