Monday, May 12, 2008

New Week

This is the start of a new week..... I hope everyone had a fantastic Mother's Day! Our theme for this week and next week is "Creepy Crawlers". One of my favorite themes.... (NOT)
The kids love it though, so we do it. Today we read about different bugs, and talked about what was everyone's favorite bug. I like the butterfly. Speaking of butterflies, all of our 5 cocoons have become butterflies. We'll be letting them loose today in the afternoon. They are so pretty and they have been flying around their little house this morning so the children were able to see them. I'll try and get pictures this afternoon when we let them go. I was thinking it might be fun to try tadpoles next.

I also received surveys back from 4 of the families. Thank you. I got some good feedback, and that is always helpful when looking to improve my child care.

Thanks Jean

No comments: