Thursday, December 4, 2008

Parent Aware~

During the month of December, I'll be focusing my free time on Parent Aware again. I received a 3 star rating in September, but I feel I'm a 4 star program. Instead of waiting until September 09 to go through the rating process again, I'm jumping full fledged into it again so I can hopefully get that elusive 4 star rating. :)

During the 2008 year - I have attended 70 hours of training. Pretty good I think, considering that during the year - licensing requires me to get 3 hours.

Over the next couple years my training will get more in-dept as I work toward college credits. In order to re-new my CDA in 3 years, I will need to have college credits.

I enjoy my job and I enjoy it even more when I can do training to better my program and is beneficial to your children that you have entrusted into my care.

I will start adding a section to future newsletters to let you know of any training I have taken in the past month.

No comments: