Monday, March 2, 2009

Monday - March 2

This week and next week our theme is going to be "Camping Fun". Letter e, color green, number 7, and shape diamond. I have Friday Folders ready to go from the last 2 weeks. Children will also be bringing home a book for the month of February.

We're also going to be doing Book It! Beginnings again this March and April. We're going to keep track of the books we read and at the end of March and April, children will get to bring home a certificate for a pizza from Pizza hut. There is a information flyer in the children's Friday Folder explaining this more in detail.

Reminder that tomorrow I will be closing at 12:30. I plan on going to the state capital with other providers and the organizations that run the PEK Program and Parent Aware. They are looking to receive additional funding, and they were looking for providers that have been on these programs to give their own feedback. I personally think both of these progams were very benefical for my preschool/child care, and I would love to see the funding continue.

No comments: